In the current environment of flush cash flows, keeping your financial institution’s loan to share ratios in alignment can be a challenge. Member business lending turns this challenge into an opportunity, enabling you to develop stronger relationships with your business members while increasing revenue all while maintaining your desired loan to share ratios. At MBS, our seasoned professionals can assist you in making loan decisions and provide complete back-office support with efficiency and success. Hallmarks of our lending services include:
- NCUA compliant loan policies and procedures
- Loan underwriting by experienced commercial underwriters
- Commercial loan documentation services, compliant in all 50 states
- Reviewing and brokering loan participations
- Loan servicing
- SBA 7(a) Loans
- Well-below average industry delinquency rates
MBS can maintain your commercial files in a secure, virtual environment, and you can focus on growing your business portfolio rather than adding server space, maintaining files and/or hiring the personnel to do so. Our eVault service includes:
- All loan documentation and underwriting maintained and managed by MBS for up to seven years
- Convenient account-level Web access
- Easy file sharing capabilities between your financial institution and MBS
- The ability to provide examiners/auditors temporary remote access to needed information
Merchant, Deposit and Payroll Services
Let MBS round out your business offering with deposit, payroll and merchant services. We have relationships with the most successful companies in the industry, having established negotiated pricing, service levels and contracts to make it as simple as can be for your financial institution to seamlessly get up and running on a strong program. We also successfully engage local providers should your financial institution have a provider close to home with which it prefers to work. In either scenario, MBS will help you build a business offering that will allow you to generate revenue through deepening current business relationships and attracting new ones.
- Expand your credit union’s footprint to area businesses with a merchant capture offering. Proximity is no longer a factor to gaining merchant business—now even those businesses that aren’t conveniently located to your credit union can easily make frequent deposits. And, those businesses that are close by can take advantage of merchant capture by making deposits conveniently from the office—even if it’s at home.
- Create a continuous income stream for your credit union, with payroll services that include complete payroll processing and tax reporting, small business retirement plans, revenue sharing with credit union.
- Help your members get the equipment they need, such as Point-of-Sale (POS) systems, to open that new store or café through our merchant services.